Feb 1, 2019

And...I'm....Back....sort of...

About 2018...

We were all there. We know what happened and happened and happened. It was a really rough year for me personally and for the nation. But we made it. Thank goodness we made it!
Don't ever want to do that again.

About 2019 so far....

I know i have a gift for uncovering the truth, but man, i didn't know it would be this fun to use my detective and curiosity skills to find so many fake dudes online. I mean, i'm uncovering fake sugar daddies, fake military service men and women, fake ballers/shot callers, fake writers, fake everything! So. Many. Fake. People online. And i'm not even working that hard to find them. A few hash tags here, some conversations there...BOOM everyone runs to my DMs. Even when i don't want them there...there are still there. Random and weird. I know i'm a writer but i can't make some of this stuff up. And i'm having a blast!

This is what happens when hockey is on break. It's your fault NHL for having the All Star break! I don't know how else to entertain myself some times but this detective work is paying off nicely lol

In other news....I'm really trying to get back into my writing. I haven't done anything in far too long. My continued secret story I've been working on for a couple years now needs me to dust it off. I'm hoping some quick writing and creative exercises will spark me back into that groove.

I'm pretty sure I will be talking more about my detective work in another post...soon. So stay tuned. As well as covering other topics that i just need to rant about. I miss ranting my points across a blank page. It was highly therapeutic for me. And i don't need "likes" i just want to say what i gotta say and move on.

For example....watching the Family Guy episode "Piling Them Softly" right now. And Stewie is high on A.D.H.D pills. He has become seriously slow and big eyed. Where as Brian on the same pills makes him super hyper and focused. All this reminded me of my last trip to Vegas for my birthday and my friend bought me edibles. It was one of the most relaxed and fun experiences I've had in a VERY LONG TIME. I laughed so much and then when it was time to chill, i relaxed and melted into my bed with a pillow fort i built around me and slept so much. There wasn't a tense muscle in my whole body. And for someone as stressed out as me on a daily basis....that's a miracle! My friends said i woke up a few times, during a movie we were watching and was giggling but it wasn't at a funny part, then i passed back out LOL I'm giggling right now thinking about how much fun i had! Something so simple yet so satisfying. I can't wait to have another stress vacation...that's what i call it when i eat gummies :D

Yep...that is what is on my mind now. Being high on yummy gummies. So stay tuned for more of that.

I'll do my best to crank something out at least once a month...hopefully more. Thanx for reading! May 2019 be much better to us than 2018 ever could have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment